What I'm working on and our weekend to-do list
Here's a peek at one of the projects I'm currently working on.I'm making a felt board for the kids! There are so many examples of these floating around the web. I plan to have it finished by the end of school. It's just one of the things I'm making to keep the little ones entertained this summer. I'll keep you posted!
I have a long list of things I want to do around our home. Here's some of those projects I'd like to complete this weekend:
• Reupholster the bench in the foyer. We've done this once already, but it's time for an update.
• Hang art, portraits/pictures, and the children's artwork.
• Finish various small projects that I've started
• "Finish" the boys' room. Their bedroom is probably the only room in the house that is close to feeling complete. I just need to hang pictures and some of their artwork.
• Assemble a buffet table we bought from Ikea a month ago
Hopefully, I can check most of these things off my list soon!